Tel +1 210 807 4040     Fax +1 210 579 2100     Skype lesedelman    Email les [at]

Submitting Form...

The server encountered an error.

Form received.

the nature of your work and where you performed it. 
foreign housing costs (rent, utilities, etc, but not including pay TV orphone) exceed $16,336? 
investment income such as interest, dividends, etc) 
expenses, US state/local taxes, charitable contributions (to US charities),US real estate taxes or mortgage interest, or unreimbursed employee businessexpenses? 
it out? 
of pension or retirement plan? If so, provide basic information. 
basic information.- US or foreign partnership- Foreign corporation- US or foreign trust (as grantor or beneficiary) 
foreign (i.e., non-US) bank or financial accounts? 
foreign financial account(s) in which you do not have a financial interest?(For example, can you control the foreign account of your employer, or anyother person such as a friend or relative?) 

Please fill out the questionnaire below, or contact us to schedule a telephone consultation.


For the following questions provide separate information for yourself and your spouse, if applicable. Provide your spouse's information only if your spouse is a US citizen, US greencard holder, or you have made (or will make) an election to treat your nonresident alien spouse as a US tax resident and to file a joint US tax return.


© 2003-2018, Edelman Tax LLC. All rights reserved.